Auto Glym resin polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Glym resin polish

Have to agree with Russell. The new formula is superb. Used it today on the siggy and brought it up a treat. Still one of the easiest polishes to use.

Although I also have CG Glosswork glaze which is also excellent.

Wouldn't be without the two of them!

Craig, a few snap shots of my siggy done with AG SRP and topped with CG Glosswork Glaze. Wheels cleaned with billberry alloy cleaner and dressed with Megs Tyre Endurance Gel. Superb results!

Hope this helps your choice of products!!!

Comment

Haha.....any chance I get! Glosswork brings it up superbly well. And it is like gloss to the touch. Go on you know you want some!!!

Comment

That was easy. Now I see why your Mrs hates you going on the Halfords site!

Comment

It's usual Craig that lowers the tone but Ralph has beaten him to it with 'hand job'!!!!

Comment

Richie., on Jul 17 2012, 06:27 PM, said:what tyre dressing you using mate? I also use SRP, cant understand how you could hate it when its just so good.......
            Megs Tyre Endurance Gel mate. Superb shine and lasts forever.

Comment

No offence taken. However, you can't just chuck a bucket of water at it and that's it. If you don't wash a black car correctly it will show up any blemish, swirl or hologram marks worst than most other cars. I spent way less time on my last 3 silver cars than I have on my black siggy. I'd love to chuck a bucket at it and her it looking like mine by hand but that's not going to happen!

Comment

I still find I have to give it a coat of wax, glaze or sealant after a wash as it just, to me, doesn't look shinny enough!

I'd love to be able to spend the time and money to get the look of the picture above. I'm anal about how my car looks but to a point. That look takes hours and the best of products and machines. I like to detail a little, by hand, but not to that extent. Quite happy with my mix of cheap and expensive products!

Comment

Nice work!

AG SRP'ished yesterday!!

Comment

I'm using Megs Gold class shampoo. Might give the last touch a try. From what you said do you therefore wash the car, rinse and then apply before drying off? Cheers

Comment

Gaz, on Jul 20 2012, 09:21 PM, said:Yes mate. Risne, then spray the last touch onto the wet car and dry it. Acts to restore the shine and as a drying aid.
                      Cheers Gaz, will give it a go!

Comment

Working...
                      X