Limp Mode & Service vehicle soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limp Mode & Service vehicle soon

Got the dreaded limp mode on my way to work, just awaiting RAC to check it out, hopefully nothing too expensive

Got the dreaded limp mode on my way to work, just awaiting RAC to check it out, hopefully nothing too expensive

Comment

More than likely a sensor failure. Hopefully nothing too costly.

Comment

More than likely a sensor failure. Hopefully nothing too costly.

Comment

P2453 DPF pressure sensor. Rac cleared the fault and just drove 12 miles home and seems fine. Strange! Should I change the sensor do you think?

Comment

P2453 DPF pressure sensor. Rac cleared the fault and just drove 12 miles home and seems fine. Strange! Should I change the sensor do you think?

Comment

Did you get sorted with this Steve?
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Did you get sorted with this Steve?
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I did Dave, brought one of them op-com diagnostic reader things, cleared the fault code, did a forced regen and then hey presto! Seems fine (touch wood) I have since had the car in the garage tho as the power steering pressure pipe developed a leak, nice ?180 bill!! Grrr I see your looking for a facelift siggy you lucky bugger!

Comment

I did Dave, brought one of them op-com diagnostic reader things, cleared the fault code, did a forced regen and then hey presto! Seems fine (touch wood) I have since had the car in the garage tho as the power steering pressure pipe developed a leak, nice ?180 bill!! Grrr I see your looking for a facelift siggy you lucky bugger!

Comment

Wasn't planning on changing mine until next year but when that one I looked at fell through old Faithfull will do me for another year,unless they phone me back saying I can have the BiTurbo for what I offered

Comment

Wasn't planning on changing mine until next year but when that one I looked at fell through old Faithfull will do me for another year,unless they phone me back saying I can have the BiTurbo for what I offered

Comment

Mine did the exact same but it was a completely blocked DPF causing it. I had my power steering pipe go as well in August last year.

Comment

Mine did the exact same but it was a completely blocked DPF causing it. I had my power steering pipe go as well in August last year.

Comment

Did a regen sort your DFP or did you need it replaced?

Comment

Working...
                              X