New Sports Tourer - enjoying it so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sports Tourer - enjoying it so far

the boot cover slides out so you wont lose the space i use it for the amplifier and tools, its for really anything fragile such as pictures

Extra boot lights can be fitted.

My 2011 ST has the arm rest and centre head rest so I suspect this is vx cutbacks again

Comment

I've fitted extra lights to the removable covers.

I've seen led strip's fitted and to be honest if I was to do it again that's what I'd go for I think.

With looking for an old ST rear seat although I guess the detailing will be different. Just buy the bambino a flash car seat with a bottle holder included

Comment

Like this

Comment

The lamp holders p/no V0008972943 lamp Assy luggag £5.60 each the bezel V0013310065 Bezel £3.74

You don't need the Bezel but I think it looks neater

The lamps come with a bulb but I have change mine to led

Comment

Very much so but I went in the centre of the panel as I'm ocd like that. Didn't use the bezel in the end as it really isn't needed

Comment

Under my floor in the little space I keep the seat protector for granddaughters car seat ( goes between her seat and the car seat to stop it damaging the car seat dents in the leather . It was really for the leather seats in the elite but not really needed in this car

My car does not have the rear armrest??or even the panel that drops down in the seats ,I think it's called the ski hatch ?

it also doesn't have a centre headrest fitted or even the holes to put one in

Comment

Working...
              X