X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car won't start

Went out this morning and the car won't start

It unlocked with no problem keyless enter etc

But when I went to start it it came up saying turn steering wheel then restart but it won't have it and I can't turn it off the green light on the start button won't go off drl and radio all stuck on

Just called green flag and now waiting looks like a late start for work this morning waiting for green flag to come out and have a look

I wonder if they'll just go down the disconnecting and re connecting??the battery route.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Nope they stuck diagnostic scanner on it and reset something on Ecu and away she went I have tried it again since and it was Ok It's booked in to dealer on Thursday so they can check it I have my scanner in the car just incase

At least I have the worksheet from green flag to stick under their nose when it goes in

Comment

It was the professional way to go by Green Flag but it would have been interesting to know if the old battery trick would have sorted it too. As you say, It's good to have some paper ammo to show the dealers.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Dealers are too busy to have car in until Thursday apparently but if it does not happen again they won't find anything anyway but as they did the update they said they would have a look

We are going down to London tomorrow and I really don't want it playing up down there

Apparently I have the remainder of the AA Vauxhall assist until the end of September so I should be covered for getting home

Comment

Working...
          X