Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?1.07.7 diesel

Hasn't been this cheap for a while,brimmed it tonight
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

?106.9

full tank

Comment

Got it for that up here this morning. It'll go to a quid in the coming weeks. If Iran and the USA sign the treaty that's on the table to lift sanctions the price will go even lower as Iran's oil will come back on the global market. Happy days.

Comment

May have to start collecting 5 gallon drums if it goes down anymore
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

im still hoping for less than ?1 a litre,then i will be happy

Hows the bus driving coming along dave ?

Comment

Still waiting on dvla tony,been over 6 weeks now,they sent me for more blood pressure readings ( which were fine ) ,hoping to get licence next week.....

Comment

luckily I have the company's fuel card in my wallet so it doesn't effect me personally but it's nice for our monthly costs if it drops below ?1 per litre, especially when we buy around 3000 litres a month.

Comment

Currently our Tesco is 108.9 but I've got 20p off a litre for my next fill up. Happy days!

Comment

You lucky guys with your diesel .

Comment

We're still getting ripped off here. Have just come back from Rep Ireland and petrol worked out at ?1 a litre (1.39 euros) and diesel was even cheaper than ?1 - I think 1.18 euros
                    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

I thought they said they were keeping it going? If that's the case they'll lose a lot of customers as that's why most do their shopping at Tesco. Muppets.

Comment

You must have too much money

Comment

Scotty, on 15 August 2015 - 08:33 AM, said:
                          I thought they said they were keeping it going? If that's the case they'll lose a lot of customers as that's why most do their shopping at Tesco. Muppets.

Definitely ending this month according to the email I got from them this morning.

Comment

Bollocks. Back to ASDA then!

Comment

Mine gets 90% asda and done nearly 30k in this siggy,no fuel issues. My last car, I did nearly 40k in it on asda diesel, again no issues.......we're already getting our eyes took out in this country with fuel duty,the cheaper the better for me

Comment

Working...
                              X