No announcement yet.

How to fit working rear tailgate lights to a facelift Insignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marko are those bulbs the actual ones that fit the rear lights?

Comment

emmamatt38, on 18 August 2015 - 10:51 PM, said:
      Marko are those bulbs the actual ones that fit the rear lights?

Yeah they just push straight in. You have to take the rear lights off to replace them though.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Yeah here you go,

You can see where the cable should come out on the top light. On the lower one (you can't see in the photo), I cut open where the wires should come out to see inside. There deffinatly aren't any electrics in there.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

No problem....It's well worth the 90 quid though to get them working.

Comment

Has he says (Marko301)

:-)

Comment

Got mine ordered yesterday, should be picking up tomorrow and fitting over the weekend with this marvellous how to.

Comment

Well that's me- Burgerking1972 and Marko301 and rojies all done and all red insignia's.

Comment

They look great. It totally changes the look of the back when the lights are on.

Comment

Do it,then you get other insignia driver's wondering why there back boot light's are not working.

Comment

That's what I did for the rest of the day when I fitted mine. I used the excuse of testing them though.

BK, that's 3 of us owe you a drink now. Watch that number grow.

Comment

Why who else has done it?

Me, you, rojies???

Comment

That would be me I think

Comment

Yeah, it was cmor. I think 2 or 3 members have them on order too. Germany will wonder what's going on. They'll be thinking loads of Insignias with AFL are getting arse ended in crashes.

Comment

Marko301 when you doing the left hand fog light mod? Already done mine.

Comment

I don't really plan to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X