Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, they are better. I love that modification

Comment

• Anyone have the part numbers for them? Struggling to find them online.

Comment

• Originally posted by zkirsten1 View Post
        Anyone have the part numbers for them? Struggling to find them online.
        Copied from above

22756314LAMP,ASSY.,REAR,AUXILIARY,RH (USED WITH ADAPTIVE FORWARD LIGHTING XENON HEADLAMPS)1

22756313LAMP,ASSY.,REAR,AUXILIARY,LH (USED WITH ADAPTIVE FORWARD LIGHTING XENON HEADLAMPS)1

Comment

• Just phoned vauxhall, the part numbers are now 39024220 and 3902422. £57.66 each ��

Comment

• They're going down in price.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• In Egypt they cost about £65.2 each.
              and their pat numbers are 39024220 for the left hand side and 39024221 for the right hand side as mentioned in marko301 first post.

Comment

• ummm which cars don't have boot lights, and if they don't have boot lights what's there instead ?

Comment

• Originally posted by NeoFuture View Post
                  ummm which cars don't have boot lights, and if they don't have boot lights what's there instead ?
                  My Sri didn’t have them, they have red dummy lights easy to change
                  The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                    My Sri didn’t have them, they have red dummy lights easy to change
                    I didn't know, I just had to go check see if I had em, I seem to have, I get so confused with VX trim levels, I through the SRI was highest, mines at Elite

Comment

I didn't know, I just had to go check see if I had em, I seem to have, I get so confused with VX trim levels, I through the SRI was highest, mines at Elite
                      Elite is the top spec ! Lucky boy
                      The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

• must admit I did think it had a lot of toys

Comment

Only cars with AFL has the rear boot lights. Elites have them as standard but more or less any model can have them if the first owner ticked the option for AFLs.
                          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• are the boot lights also an extension of the brake light or are they just rear lights ?

Comment

are the boot lights also an extension of the brake light or are they just rear lights ?
                              Nope, they are extra side lights when your headlights are on.

Comment

• First post here.

I bought a 2015 Insignia a few weeks back and have been hoping to add some subtle mods and the topic of this thread has really intrigued me. The model I have has the basic reflectors, so my first ever questions are:
                                1. Has anyone yet modified the reflectors to turn them in to lights?
                                2. Are the reflectors simply removed and replaced with the working lights, or would a new tailgate be required to accommodate them?

Comment

Working...
                                X