Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Addblue will my ordered Insignia have it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addblue will my ordered Insignia have it?

Oh yes most definitely it will be fitted to your car See this thread http://www.insignia-...showtopic=18595 I had similar concerns/question to you.

Addblue (tank) should last you approx 9000 miles.

Comment

The system will warn you, like your fuel light, when the addblue is requiring to be topped up. Leave it till its on fumes like some do with their fuel and you'll be going no where!!

Comment

Warning is about 1200-1500 miles left in the tank then apparently if you run out, as Scotty says you will be going nowhere as the car will not start till its topped up. As for tank range, dont know yet, 9k could be right but its all dependant on your right foot and how heavy you are on it. I had the same concerns as you but if we want that engine or even the 1.6 136bhp diesel for that matter we have to put up with it. Time well tell mate.

Comment

HGV have been using it for years so not new tech. Just new to cars!

Comment

Also in Coaches and buses! Cars have just taken a while to catch up.

Comment

Scotty, on 03 September 2015 - 09:38 PM, said:
              Also in Coaches and buses! Cars have just taken a while to catch up.

Does your Audi have it Scotty.

Comment

No. Just missed the new Euro 7 engines. Mates Merc on a 65 plate has it. Wee filler tank next to his fuel filler.

Comment

You're lucky for now, one less thing to worry about. Until next year that's when you're changing again right .

Comment

Haha. Think she'll divorce me if I change before three years this time. Plus it's a 36 month lease deal so expensive to get out of it. This ones a keeper. I booted it into Glasgow (Motherwell to Govan) and back in rush hour traffic and still got 57.5mpg. With it being Auto and my back condition it's not going anywhere fast. Most comfortable seats I've had, closely followed by the siggy. Pity the Auto isn't on par in the siggy.

Comment

I have a Euro 6 and don't have addblue. It's Euro 7 onwards. Therefore late MY15 (15 plates) cars and current MY16 (65 plate) cars.

Comment

Scotty, on 04 September 2015 - 08:43 PM, said:
                        Haha. Think she'll divorce me if I change before three years this time. Plus it's a 36 month lease deal so expensive to get out of it. This ones a keeper. I booted it into Glasgow (Motherwell to Govan) and back in rush hour traffic and still got 57.5mpg. With it being Auto and my back condition it's not going anywhere fast. Most comfortable seats I've had, closely followed by the siggy. Pity the Auto isn't on par in the siggy.

I'll watch this space .

Comment

The adblue solutions is injected after the dpf, if it gets injected before the dpf do you think it break up the crap more so the dpf has no chance/need to regen/clog up. I always wondered this.

Comment

But then where does that addblue go? Into DPF? Afterwards it gets filtered and the rest released as a vapour trail out the back.

Comment

This may explain scotty..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgusjGRP3XQ
                              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                              X