Pollen filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pollen filter

I just changed mine which was gen vx but to be honest I can't really see what difference it would make if it was fitted either way around

I have just replaced my pollen filter I have gone non gen VX this time .
    I am trying a Mann filter , looking at the gen filter it is actually made by Mann . The new filter I have fitted is a Frecious Plus carbon type which is supposed to be really good and anti allergen / anti bacterial with the discount code it was £19. 84 .
    So Hopefully this should work no problem

Comment

I've use the carbon and non carbon filters

Highly recommend getting the carbon filters. They block out more crap and harmful fumes when stuck in traffic behind an old diesel car pouring out toxic fumes

Comment

Recently fitted a Bosch one, Was pretty heavy the one that came out

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
          Recently fitted a Bosch one, Was pretty heavy the one that came out
          Same here, and the old one I took out was just as heavy & black & it wasn't a carbon filter! Still got the wet dog smell though, the new carbon filter doesn't seem to have made any difference

Comment

Probably needs the aircon cleaning

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
              Probably needs the aircon cleaning
              Did that about 2 weeks ago, smelt nice for about 5 days then the nasty smell returned! Got another cleaner 'bomb' as Asda were selling them at £2 a pop, so grabbed a couple, another weekend job to add to the list!

Comment

Might be something deeper? Wonder if there is a difference between these aircon bombs and the cleaning they offer when you get it refilled

Comment

Use the halfords aircon cleaner. Worked great for me. About a tenner but you get what you pay for

Comment

Working...
                  X