Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing menu setting for auto-locking doors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing menu setting for auto-locking doors?

I think the warlier cars may not have had it. I remember some time ago there was quite a debate on here as to why some people had it and others not.
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

andyellis111, on 13 November 2012 - 01:08 PM, said:
    Well that's what I thought tbh just a little security for when were all in the car.

Does anyone know if the boot locks from the outside on its own to prevent your shopping going missing at the lights .

Wouldn't you just press the auto door lock on the dash when you are in the car?
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

On my ST auto the tailgate won't open unless you put the box in park.??Don't know about manuals or hatchbacks.

Comment

Mines is an 11 plate and I have the option in the menu to turn it on or off. I've got it off as every time I come to lights or get stuck in traffic and I put auto box in park they open up! Something I can't over ride!

Comment

andyellis111, on 13 November 2012 - 09:07 PM, said:
          Yeah, I wonder if it will appear when I get the DVD800 disc update that's going round in the post..... or does that JUST update maps?

just a map update

Comment

dangliballs, on 13 November 2012 - 08:40 PM, said:
            No, I don't have the option, reading up on it some dvd800 units have the option and some don't, probably down to the software version it is running.

I am sure at some point a while back I read that Vauxhall changed manufacturers of the DVD800 - so earlier models are made by different ones to the latter ones

Comment

I have Navi 500 unit and its on there. Configure, vehicle settings, door options I think us the route on mine!

Comment

martyn, on 18 November 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:
                It is somthing i can add as i did it to a car on friday />

Martyn any update on the performance menu?

Comment

Richie., on 18 November 2012 - 10:35 AM, said:
                  Yes can the guys that can, explain what steps lead up to this selection in the menu and which radio you have? Ill go check mine as I can't remember if I have it or not!

DVD800, MY2011.5. Vehicle Settings / Power Door Locks / Auto Door Lock / On

Comment

Working...
                  X