No announcement yet.

New Recall Notice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D00B, mines has has 9 software updates and 3 ECU calibrations in 10 months of ownership. Unbelievable. And they've made the car run like shite!

Comment

It's brutal. 5 days and they still can get the mpg any better. 10 mins of idle gives a reading of 27.3 after reset. It's using 0.4 mpg on idle!

Comment

Martyn, any ideas what's up with my car? Sitting on 28.4 mpg just now after last software update. Car was in and they tried different configuration and still couldn't get any better mpg. I've to run it for 200 miles then brim it again and give them reading of fuel in. They said they'd try stuff from there? I don't thrash it but mostly urban driving but not stop start in traffic. Pretty much clear driving. 16 miles yesterday around the streets without stopping, constant 35 ish mph and I'm getting 28.4 mpg!

Comment

Phone the stealers and they'll tell you if its due!

Comment

You trying to set him up Scotty. Unless there's a problem I'd avoid the update for a few months. Let other people test it

Comment

^^^^ have to agree. If your car is fine and you don't get a letter stay clear!!!

Comment

So have they done the update?

Comment

TheDarkHorse, on 21 August 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:
                  I don't know what to do...cars running ok at the moment so don't want to ruin it!!

Same here. That said I'll be lucky if they ever call my car for it as I apparently have to wait rather than booking it in.

Comment

Working...
                  X