New Recall Notice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Recall Notice.

Martyn, is it possible to see if my cars involved in recall? I'm having no end if trouble getting my judder fixed and my auto keeps hanging in gear something awful.

Reg is S25 GOW 2011 11 plate Sri Nav auto!

Cheers

Scott

Hi Martyn,

Org reg is DY11 NGF

Cheers

Scott

Comment

Cheers Martyn, what does the ECM do that would change the running of the car?

Comment

The running like **** is correct! Cheers

Comment

Seems I haven't had this one!! Mines was last in pre 16th Nov.

Comment

Think this ones related to autos only!

Comment

Oh well. You're in luck!

Comment

Neither would I as everyone has buggered something else up in my car!

Comment

Recall done on mine and what a difference its made to the auto box. Now staying in gear when it would have shifted down and not hanging in 2nd gear. Much smoother delivery of power through the gears and I can now sit in 3 rd at 19/20 without it dropping to 2nd. My wallets going to notice a difference. Average MPG after reset about town is now back up to 37. Happy days. Just need to see if its cured my morning judder!! :-)

Comment

Hi Dave, think this is a different update. This ones just out. I was first insignia to get it done at dealers! I had the last update done and the previous which made mine much worse. This was related to injectors and has cured mine so far! Touch wood!

Comment

I've found it makes a difference. First time for everything!

Comment

I've had 9 updates in 9 months of ownership! Service manager said there is another one due in next few weeks to solve 'a' issue!

Comment

No idea mate. Phone them and check!

Comment

D00B, on 26 November 2012 - 05:23 PM, said:
                            Lookers contacted and sure enough, car needs doing. Booked in for Friday. Result.

Is this update affecting all diesels or just autos???
                            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Take it to your local dealer and they'll do the work for you under warranty if its required! I do the same. Mines been in my local dealer for last 5 days. Didn't buy it there!!

Comment

Working...
                              X