Best Dashcam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Dashcam

fuse 6 or 7 in glovebox, use a piggyback fuse, run cable up the a-pillar, along headlining to the rear view mirror area......I've had a twenty quid ebay special in for nearly 12 mths with no issues ,can't see the point in spending fortunes on one.
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

2 secs, al find it mate
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.u...q4AAOSwyQtVzDiy

Cheap and cheerful, but it does what I want it to do,,,,,start car....starts recording, stop car......switches off,,,the images on playback are ok too,had to buy the micro sd separately

Comment

dave798, on 15 October 2015 - 11:11 PM, said:
        without sounding like a nuisance any chance of some footage recorded on the cam?

btw thanks very much for the advice
        wouldnt have a clue how to dave ,,,,,,all I can say is when I first got it I took the sd card out and put it into laptop and was shocked at how good the picture quality is from such a cheapy cam

Comment

I'll take a pic tomorrow dave of it and post on this thread

Comment

Fuses 6 and 7 are for the 12v accessories points in car,so yes,switched lives

Comment

Working...
            X