Car
    Insignia Estate
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forum Key Rings
    Well it arrived this morning, and finished work early to add it to the car,, very happy with the results, but it was a bugger to get the old grill off the bumper,, took me 3 hrs and a few swear words and abit of blood but it was well worth it /> :

used compact camera :

the finished result :
    Mods : 20s - AvA Miami, Hyper Silver Alloys, Aluminum Door Pins,Irmscher Grille,Maxton Splitter,Full led interior lighting,5000k HID Kit,H10 Foglamps (blue/white colour),Chrome Handles,Full Leather Interior (the car came with the SRI Cloth) The bolsters in the seats nave been coach worked and the leather re-done,VXR Side Repeater Surrounds,Smoked Side Repeaters,12" x 2 Pioneer Subwoofers running off a 1600watt Inphase Pro Amp,uprated the tweeters to boss directional tweeters, Mirror Dvr Cam,Flyeyes,Team Heko wind deflectors,Slammed - started with Eibach Springs at 30mm but the stance for me wasnt there so they were taken off and fk Street line Coilovers have finished off with the stance,Boost Gauge,Amp Gauge,Foot Plate,Brushed metal Interior door trims,Alloy Gator,Wrapped Black Gloss Roof,Engine bay Hydrodipped (Zombie playing cards & carbon fibre), also added blue conduit & silicone hose to the airbox, neon blue washers,Blue Needles in the dashboard - had the complete dashboard smd leds changed from the Red & White to Ice Blue including the mood lighting and all the switches, Xcite Custom Headlamps,ice white led internal lighting,rear window limo tinted (legal), Gel carbon fibre number plates, Irmscher Surrounds, Had Leather mats made front & Back and Boot, Black gloss Jag vents,rear badge now Holden,OBD2 multi gauge,vxr front and rear bumpers and side skirts,csr roof spoiler,forced air intake hoses in lower grille.

Car
    Insignia Estate
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to ask i know its been threaded a million times but i want to add clear white fog lamp bulbs to the ones under the bumper so they light up the same colour as the htecs and polargs as they are lighting up the standard dull yellowy colour what bulbs do i buy thanks />
    Mods : 20s - AvA Miami, Hyper Silver Alloys, Aluminum Door Pins,Irmscher Grille,Maxton Splitter,Full led interior lighting,5000k HID Kit,H10 Foglamps (blue/white colour),Chrome Handles,Full Leather Interior (the car came with the SRI Cloth) The bolsters in the seats nave been coach worked and the leather re-done,VXR Side Repeater Surrounds,Smoked Side Repeaters,12" x 2 Pioneer Subwoofers running off a 1600watt Inphase Pro Amp,uprated the tweeters to boss directional tweeters, Mirror Dvr Cam,Flyeyes,Team Heko wind deflectors,Slammed - started with Eibach Springs at 30mm but the stance for me wasnt there so they were taken off and fk Street line Coilovers have finished off with the stance,Boost Gauge,Amp Gauge,Foot Plate,Brushed metal Interior door trims,Alloy Gator,Wrapped Black Gloss Roof,Engine bay Hydrodipped (Zombie playing cards & carbon fibre), also added blue conduit & silicone hose to the airbox, neon blue washers,Blue Needles in the dashboard - had the complete dashboard smd leds changed from the Red & White to Ice Blue including the mood lighting and all the switches, Xcite Custom Headlamps,ice white led internal lighting,rear window limo tinted (legal), Gel carbon fibre number plates, Irmscher Surrounds, Had Leather mats made front & Back and Boot, Black gloss Jag vents,rear badge now Holden,OBD2 multi gauge,vxr front and rear bumpers and side skirts,csr roof spoiler,forced air intake hoses in lower grille.

Car
    Sport, Sport and Motorsports. Not playing any more, Doctors orders.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like that, a lot. But wouldn't dare take my bumper off! I'd feck it up. God I can't even change a bulb without dropping them into the light!!!

Car
    Insignia Estate
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks all for your replies, I wanted an elegant grill and the badged vxr grill was the closest chrome grill i liked until i saw this one, not to everyones taste but i love it..

??I am gonna add it to ebay Paul in the near future but as a full grill dont know bout ?100 just dont have much space to keep it so will be putting it in at a silly price?? 40pounds, no offers + p+p or collect.

Next big mod is the alloys but itl have to wait till summer

Have my eyes on these, if you scroll the page down the pictures change shows them on an ST and a Saloon :

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item460ac6f93a

Car
    Sport, Sport and Motorsports. Not playing any more, Doctors orders.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice wheels. Look quite OE and look good on the ST!

Car
    Insignia Estate
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks gents, I loved that grille and now Unilateral has it on his and it looks smart, ive since added the Irmscher Grille and had to cut this time the stock grille so i could bond it then fit it to the bumper and bumper back on .

Heres a most recent shot I think I may add the aluminum strip to the grille this weekend if its dry :

Car
    Insignia Estate
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yep the lmf grille is a straight swap