Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grille badge

The Facelift badge is a different size and won't fit your 2009

I just checked eBay, quite a few there for pre-facelift, all 132mm, apart from one at 135mm.

Comment

Just went out and measured mine, pre, 132-133mm. Wifes, post, 127-128mm. Hard to be more accurate at the minute as I would have to get calipers out. They're in the garage and I'm too cosy. Keep in mind you may need backing plate to cover opel 'lightning thing' as all have opel grille but different badge, not sure if this is sold separate.

Comment

From looking at the grille I would say there is enough tolerance to put the smaller facelift badge on the pre. It wouldn't work the other way around though. There's only 5mm in it and the edges are rounded on both grille and badge so a little step of 2,5mm all round will not be noticed. If its free use it I say.
        I wouldn't be surprised if the cars are shipped from Rüsselsheim with/without Opel badge and Vauxhall badge applied in UK, hence the need for the backing plate, and the fact they fall off, mine did too. Looks like mine was held on with giant sticky pad but I don't know if that was aftermarket repair.
        I know the VW Toureg commercial is shipped to IRL with windows, seats etc and the conversion carried out here.
        I am not sure if the 'locating tags' on the back will match but if not they can be filed/broken off anyway, no biggy.

Comment

Originally posted by ewep
          The grille badge on my 2009 seems to have disappeared.
          Seems to be an epidemic in London, mine went walkies a few nights ago. Like you say, not exactly cheap to replace. Will use hot glue to replace mine next time.
          C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

H Guys

Here is a link to where the front grille badge is

This is being sold by Perrys the car dealer.

Thank you and have a great day.

Comment

Working...
            X