Reviews wanted on 1.4t tuning box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reviews wanted on 1.4t tuning box

Don't think it's been brought up on here mate about the 1.4T, ,pretty rare amongst the forum members...good luck in your venture
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Don't bother with it, it makes little difference and the clutch can't cope with the extra bit of power the box does give. I had one fitted and there was a constant clutch smell!

Comment

In 1st and 2nd mainly, when setting off etc. I had a 64 plate 1.4t fir a while but it's gone now.

Comment

Thelocalpimp, on 13 January 2016 - 12:41 PM, said:
        What did you get instead? I'm thinking mine is too underpowered unless over 4k rpm flying on to the motorway but i miss the torque of my chipped astra 165 cdti sri vx line. ..

I got a new job with a company car and sold the siggy!

Comment

Glad your getting on with it. Ran one in my derv for a few months & then it caused early failure of my DPF so dumped it & got a remap instead. Completely different animal now.

Comment

Working...
          X