sports tourer load cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sports tourer load cover

Vertical cargo net https://www.opel-acc...rtment/32026296 but at ?193 for a genuine Vauxhall item its not cheap!

Looks a pretty flimsy,useless and very expensive item to me
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Stretchie_, on 15 January 2016 - 12:18 AM, said:
      Off to pinch my mums net curtains instead
      Tell you what Stretchie, it looks just like the netting on the trampoline that annoying kid down the street has too

Comment

I was considering this net 2nd hand from ebay!!!, however my facelift Sports Tourer doesn't have the holes next to the rear passenger grab handles.

Is this something Vauxhall done away with on the facelifts?

I was considering this net 2nd hand from ebay!!!, however my facelift Sports Tourer doesn't have the holes next to the rear passenger grab handles.

Is this something Vauxhall done away with on the facelifts?

Comment

I have found this while searching the web so I have found what I need

Comment

Does any one know if there is a guide to fitting the missing brackets as a retrofit the part numbers are 23 51 062 r/h and 23 51 060 l/ h

Comment

I have both nets I sort of ended up with both by mistake doh but I don't have the forward mounts hence the question

I am going to go to the dealers and order the parts and then see if I can work out the position

Comment

Working...
              X