Clear All

• One tone atomics

Those atomic alloys looks just as good being one tone

http://stock.carsite...nsignia_2_l.jpg

http://stock.carsite...nsignia_4_l.jpg

Not a fan personally...

Comment

I prefer the 2 tone
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I know, but if it needed refurbishing, one tone doesn't look too bad. Diamond cuts are expensive to have redone.

Comment

I have a curb mark on one of my Atomics (Dont ask how) but i got quoted ?95 to have recut and sprayed. Thats even the company coming to my work to do it

Comment

this is the problem all diamond cut owners will face at some point as you can only have them recut 3 times max.

Comment

emmamatt38, on 01 February 2016 - 03:50 PM, said:
              this is the problem all diamond cut owners will face at some point as you can only have them recut 3 times max.

Yer exactly thats why im putting up with the one curb mark at the moment as if im going to get them done i will get all 4 done haha

Comment

thing is tho i love the two tone. have looked into weather its possible to have them resprayed over the diamond cut area but no one wants to commet to the job as they all say there is a bad chance of the paint bleeding. so its a really tuff call when you hit the last time you can get them recut

Comment

Yer I love the two tone. East way to keep my wheels scratch free,.... Dont let the mrs drive the car hahaha!

Comment

John do you reckon my 20 inch turbine alloys would look good in shadow chrome?

Comment

Might look ok in a darker gun metal colour but silver? Nope

Comment

John LE, on 01 February 2016 - 04:53 PM, said:
                        Personally I think they look quite smart and as Ray said far easier to look after. Wouldn't mind seeing a set in shadow chrome tbh

That is the exact colour i would like to see it in .

Comment

chewy just wondering when they did you wheels do they spray a laquer on the diamond cut area?

Comment

just wondering if they were lacqured wouldnt they have had more protection instead of having the face exposed all the time with crap on our roads? how long ago did you have them done and what do you use to keep the shine apart fromm poorboys sealent

Comment

Working...
                            X