Need Help To Get Door Pannel Off...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help To Get Door Pannel Off...

Have not got a diagram but the screws are behind little tweeter at top of the door just ease it off. The edge of the door handle has a slot in it which slides out screw deep behind. The door release handle has a panel behind which just pops out. Then using trim spatulas ease the door panel off from the bottom and sides,you will break clips they are very flimsy and break off from the door card and tight in the door itself, a nightmare to remove.

aingisni, on 14 January 2016 - 08:34 PM, said:
    Hey Guvi, I know its old, but which one your other post? I am trying to do a similar job and just searching for some pictures/info on this. If you have any pictures, or point me to your other post you mentioned above would be great

Cheers!

Hopefully these 2 videos will provide the information your are looking for

https://www.youtube....h?v=Nix952vLy3k

https://www.youtube....h?v=3VZVD2tCoRM
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Glad to be of use
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Working...
      X