Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water driver side footwell ?

Scuttle drains ok.??
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Think they go down behind the wheelarch liners behind the front wheels mate
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Not sure on the siggy ones,but on a previous car,they had rubber flaps on the end of the drain which easily get blocked,,,cut the flaps off

Comment

PUMP, on 14 February 2016 - 07:06 PM, said:
        dang it a fun job so
        better than a soggy mat

Comment

PUMP, on 14 February 2016 - 04:26 PM, said:
          so after fixing a issue in the boot leaking water now find the drivers footwell has excess water on the carpet ?

any one have the same issue? fix?

have to say i love my insignia but will prob be the last one with the build quality

I had this on mine, but on the passenger side. It was fixed under warranty. The dealer had the car for 2 weeks and a factory engineer from Vauxhall was involved.

I have never been told what the exact problem was, only that there was a "construction issue", allowing water to accumulate between two panels and find its way into the cabin along a wiring harness. I suspect it was either something to do with the scuttle drain, or perhaps the A-pillar (water finding its way along the door harness into the cabin seems likely).

By the way, the fix applied is "temporary". I am still waiting to be called back for a "permanent" solution, although I suspect that might never happen. Despite all the bad weather in late December and early January, there has been no recurrence of the problem, so I am happy for the time being.
          Elite ST 2.0i Auto. Power Red With All The Toys

Comment

http://www.insignia-...191#entry331305

Any issue with your air con, or cooling system? See link above, if you can't see it from outside try one of these.

Comment

Working...
            X