Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake disc size 296mm or 321mm or 337mm

Hi everyone

I think my front discs may need renewing soon.

Is there anywhere I can find out what size are fitted to my 2011 2.0 CDTi Sri Automatic ?

I think they may be 321mm but I understand they may be 337mm or even 296mm which I doubt very much.

It has a MANDO caliper ... I have just done the rears and they were vented 315mm if it makes any difference.

I know I should just measure them but I was hoping to avoid taking wheel , caliper off just to measure.

Is there somewhere I can put in my reg no or vin and they will just tell me what size to get ?

Cheers

Your fronts will be 321mm if your rears are vented

Comment

mmiah, on 29 February 2016 - 06:39 PM, said:
      Your fronts will be 321mm if your rears are vented

Thank You :-)

Comment

Front ventilated: 296mm diameter

Rear solid: 292mm diameter

1.4i 16v Turbo

1.8i 16v VVT

2.0CDTi 16v (130PS)

2.0CDTi 16v (130PS) ecoFLEX

2.0CDTi 16v (160PS) manual hatch/saloon

2.0CDTi 16v (160PS) ecoFLEX hatch/saloon

Front ventilated: 321mm diameter

Rear ventilated: 315mm diameter

2.0i 16v Turbo

2.0CDTi 16v (160PS) manual

Sports Tourer

2.0CDTi 16v (160PS) automatic

2.0CDTi 16v (160PS) ecoFLEX

Sports Tourer

2.0CDTi 16v (195PS) BiTurbo

Comment

Probably??whichever??size??that was on the parts cart when car was being built
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Proz, on 29 February 2016 - 05:53 PM, said:
            Hi everyone

I think my front discs may need renewing soon.

Is there anywhere I can find out what size are fitted to my 2011 2.0 CDTi Sri Automatic ?

I think they may be 321mm but I understand they may be 337mm or even 296mm which I doubt very much.

It has a MANDO caliper ... I have just done the rears and they were vented 315mm if it makes any difference.

I know I should just measure them but I was hoping to avoid taking wheel , caliper off just to measure.

Is there somewhere I can put in my reg no or vin and they will just tell me what size to get ?

Cheers
            different sizes for the same model is not restricted to vx,I had to have the front windscreen replaced on my discovery/3 and was told there were 4 different ones!!

Comment

Yep... Im looking the same...

Is there good car part catalog online where we can set the car data and come with correct OEM part numbers? I had one in the past that also was giving alternative part numbers.. however loost my bookmarks..

something like this, however this also not specify exact type.

Comment

Hi,

I'm looking on ebay for some rear discs and pads and found these: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263344646138
                They state the discs are 292mm. The discs I have on the car are solid not vented but the listing on ebay says they don't fit my car?!

Do you think the listing is incorrect in this case? I've contacted the seller who has told me I need to remove the discs and measure.... If needs be I shall do. But I am pretty certain that these are the correct fitment.

Any clarification would be most welcome.

2012 cdti sri

Comment

The rears are solid ? If so they're 292,and fronts will be 296
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    The rears are solid ? If so they're 292,and fronts will be 296

Yep, solids. Front vented.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X