Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forum Key Rings
    Certainly think you'll face some mechanical problems with 300bhp but good luck with it. As for the other mods certainly check out Guvis thread and get some pictures up of yours.

Car
    Insignia Estate
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mods : 20s - AvA Miami, Hyper Silver Alloys, Aluminum Door Pins,Irmscher Grille,Maxton Splitter,Full led interior lighting,5000k HID Kit,H10 Foglamps (blue/white colour),Chrome Handles,Full Leather Interior (the car came with the SRI Cloth) The bolsters in the seats nave been coach worked and the leather re-done,VXR Side Repeater Surrounds,Smoked Side Repeaters,12" x 2 Pioneer Subwoofers running off a 1600watt Inphase Pro Amp,uprated the tweeters to boss directional tweeters, Mirror Dvr Cam,Flyeyes,Team Heko wind deflectors,Slammed - started with Eibach Springs at 30mm but the stance for me wasnt there so they were taken off and fk Street line Coilovers have finished off with the stance,Boost Gauge,Amp Gauge,Foot Plate,Brushed metal Interior door trims,Alloy Gator,Wrapped Black Gloss Roof,Engine bay Hydrodipped (Zombie playing cards & carbon fibre), also added blue conduit & silicone hose to the airbox, neon blue washers,Blue Needles in the dashboard - had the complete dashboard smd leds changed from the Red & White to Ice Blue including the mood lighting and all the switches, Xcite Custom Headlamps,ice white led internal lighting,rear window limo tinted (legal), Gel carbon fibre number plates, Irmscher Surrounds, Had Leather mats made front & Back and Boot, Black gloss Jag vents,rear badge now Holden,OBD2 multi gauge,vxr front and rear bumpers and side skirts,csr roof spoiler,forced air intake hoses in lower grille.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Superb price for a remap. Guessing you've got a garage somewhere? Amazing mods. I'd love to see a VXR race you when you're finished (on a track of course)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How easy is it to change the lights behind the dials? I wouldn't mind a few red ones and I know my brother was after similar on his Corsa

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should be able to click on the video and share to YouTube but depends on your phone I guess

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless it's gets written off and towed.??Then someone looks under the hood/ reads the ECU before you can remove things.

With things like this becoming more common surely insurance companies are looking for them. Especially if they can avoid paying out!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not worth risking it really especially as if you declare mods the insurance then covers then :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm guessing the more mods they see the more likely they'll be to ask questions.

I think I'd rather pay a hundred quid more for being truthful as opposed to my insurance being invalid

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It'll be a grand for you Guvi

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bloody good point, but couldn't they tell the ecu had been messed with?

CraigZ9876, on 02 May 2013 - 10:28 PM, said:
    I can't see how this would work as to look at a map you wouldn't know if it was altered from standard unless you was really in to tuning (the specific car such as a vw/Vaux tuner etc) or had the standard map to compare it to. As to me and probably 99% of people on here wouldn't know what anything would mean if we looked at a map.

Not saying dont declare it but I can't see how they can read the ecu and say if it had been mapped.

Just to add if its a 2010 on model the insurance assessor or whoever wouldn't be able to read the map thought the obd port so would have to remove the ecu and do it on the bench. So really can't see them going that far. Like I say just my opinion I may be wrong .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast