wind deflectors or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wind deflectors or not

as above are they worth fitting or not? do they spoil the look of the car?

i saw a new mondeo today that had wind deflectors fitted and they were flush with the roof/door very streamline looking

what make/brand are generally considered siggy friendly.

thanks

Team heko
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I wouldn't be without mine now

Comment

They do look nice, did you buy them direct from team heko? looking at the list am not too sure which ones are for my car 61 plate exclusive 160 cdti ecoflex 5 door

Comment

Ebay.....hatch and saloon are the same
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yep, as above....hatch or saloon will fit. Also any year pre facelift or facelift. All have the same windows.

I toyed with the idea for a while before I decided to get them. Glad I did. Mine are from eBay too.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

This one any good to you?
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

harm23, on 18 March 2016 - 09:35 PM, said:
                Hey sorry may be a silly Q but are they easy to fit?
                ?harm23, on 18 March 2016 - 09:35 PM, said:
                Hey sorry may be a silly Q but are they easy to fit?
                very easy

Comment

Some say they cause a bit of wind noise but I can't say I've noticed.

Comment

I've just got some. Did you guys use the metal clips that they come with? Or are they optional?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyjguy View Post
                      I've just got some. Did you guys use the metal clips that they come with? Or are they optional?
                      You need to use them for the rears or they'll fall out when the window is open. Not needed for the fronts though because they go in pretty tight.

Comment

Ok thanks. What tool should I use to fit them? Screwdriver or something?

Comment

Yeah just poke them up unto the gap with a screwdriver. Also when fitting the fronts you need to bend the deflectors to get them in. Make sure you do this slowly because they can snap. also try to keep them warm (in the house rather than the car boot) before you fit them because they're more brittle when cold.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Just fitted mine look good as well as very practical

Comment

Working...
                              X