No announcement yet.

Navi 600 to Navi 900,...possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok really stupid question sorry I have been reading through this and want to upgrade my system can I use a CD-RW rather than. CD-R

Comment

Hi as Sultan says stick to CDR as rewrite CDs sometimes cause problems and don't always play in every CD player.

Robbie

Comment

Thank you for replies I have no idea when it comes to this sort of thing struggling through instructions etc but getting there

Comment

OK I have cocked it up no suprise there really , I can get to

source TTis

STATUS 5 BATCH FILE NOT FOUND

PLEASE INSERT A CORRECT DOWNLOAD MEDIUM

What Do I do please

Comment

forgot to say I am working from a laptop Tried it on work desktop but I am not allowed to download anything on to it

Comment

Can anyone help me please

Comment

Thank you for your replies which one of the two downloads is the ISO file??I really dont know and wish I had left it alone now

Comment

Thank you Steve you amazing it looks like its working with that ISo burn download

And thank you to others for your help

Comment

I am not sure its worked 100% but i have the sat nav back and more importantly the radio

I cant see how to change the map veiw to 3D But its home time so I will have a look again tomorrow

Thanks Again

Comment

All working

Thanks again

Comment

Downloaded and added the speed cameras today

Comment

you could do the conversion yourself

1KM =

0.621371192 miles
                          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Hi JimPop. you tried the 900 card did you try inputing a??European destination to see if the mapping gave you routes in Europe between Towns instead of as Mossie says it drops off saying non digitised roads or were you only trying for voice prompts Robbie

Comment

Hi Arroas.

first let me pass on thanks for the 600-900 upgrade also thanks to the Russian site works a treat have any of you tried a 900 SD card to see if it gives you all the European maps as the 600 UK version only gives main towns in Europe but drops out when they say undigitised roads would be helpful to know before buying 900 new card .

Robbie

Comment

If it doesn't clear, try disconnecting the battery for 10 mins..

Comment

Working...
                                X