Indicating Wing Mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roman,,you have a pm
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      Roman,,you have a pm
      Hi mate,
      I don't have it any more.
      Ask Clive, he may still have it.

Comment

Hoping someone can help me...

I have recently got some of these to fit. 2 pin ones as my insignia is the facelift. (Not sure if that makes a difference. )

My indicators didn’t come with any wiring and for the life of me I can’t find the correct 2 pin plug to get them wired up.

Any help appreciated.

Hole is just below the green dot in the picture. It’s 6mm by 6mm
        sigpic

Comment

Mines were the same......no plugs and no wiring.

Comment

What I did......was cut the plastic around the 2 connections on the indicator.

The searched and found an old set of cheap aftermarket parking sensors.
            The wee white plugs on them are near perfect for these.
            After I fitted then, I used a glue gun to seal the wires in and make the unit watertight.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190816_190952408.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	243520
            I have a video of them working but can't figure out how to upload it on here.

If you contact Dave ( exclusiv ) he can send you it by WhatsApp if you have it.

Rab....

Comment

Cheers. Seen them working already cheers. I actually might have some old parking sensors in garage... hope I haven’t thrown out but think I did [emoji85]
              sigpic

Comment

Yep thrown them away [emoji85]
                sigpic

Comment

Pondy81 these look close to what will fit
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yep......great find

Comment

Already ordered them. They are a little bit to small
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
                        Hoping someone can help me...

I have recently got some of these to fit. 2 pin ones as my insignia is the facelift. (Not sure if that makes a difference. )

My indicators didn’t come with any wiring and for the life of me I can’t find the correct 2 pin plug to get them wired up.

Any help appreciated.

Hole is just below the green dot in the picture. It’s 6mm by 6mm
                        Where did you get these from? Think i need them. Cheers
                        The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                          Where did you get these from? Think i need them. Cheers
                          Alli express mate. Search for Buick Regal gs turn signal
                          sigpic

Comment

I have a question for those who have already installed. Do you recommend installing these turn signals?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
                              I have a question for those who have already installed. Do you recommend installing these turn signals?
                              Yes.....should have been done in the factory and the side wing repeaters removed altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

Yes.....should have been done in the factory and the side wing repeaters removed altogether.

Comment

Working...
                                X