Exterior Details - wrap choice ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exterior Details - wrap choice ...

poll to see what everyones opinions are on this just to change up some chrome ect personally i like the matte carbon like you get on the McLaren 675LT.

TEAM HEKO WIND DEFLECTORS - Group buy now live ! go to for sale section for more details!
    2016 Insignia SRI NAV 170 VXLINE in power red
    Mods - Custom plates / Xenons 6k

yeah the chrome does look ok against some of the lighter colours mate

TEAM HEKO WIND DEFLECTORS - Group buy now live ! go to for sale section for more details!

Comment

Chrome for me too. I think it looks cracking against red.

If you are going to wrap I think the finish depends on the colour of the car.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

yeah still not sold on it mate been around for years just strange that you can peel the plastic dip off at any time .... so imagine when cleaning car with pressure washer

Comment

Working...
        X