Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polish and Cleaning

Yours is white?

Shampoo- Megs Gold Class takes some beating.

Alloys- Bilberry Alloy cleaner

Clay- I really like Autoglym Detailing kit. Comes with Rapid Detailer, soft bar, towel and SRP.

Polish- I've been using Souns Restore SFX 1 lately with good results

Wax- Chemical Guys Butter Wet Wax is very good or most Dodo Juice waxes!

Sealant- Poorboys is very good

DA polisher- DAS 6 does the job!

Tyres- Megs tyre endurance gel

Gave my mates White VX line the full boona a few weeks ago with the above products all used and it can out sparkling. Dud take me 4 hours!!

Comment

I picked up some Megs stuff from Halfords this morning - 3 for 2 so not bad value. Won't get a chance to use it until next weekend though.

Comment

Daveando, on 26 May 2013 - 07:40 PM, said:
        ^^ that's dedication scotty!! ^^ I only own a couple of mer products which are good by the way. I need to up my game! ��

Dave, that's only a small amount of the products I've got. Got a lot more specific to dark/black cars which are essential to keep them looking tip top!! Would hate to add up the cost of my stuff! Just don't tell the wife!!

Comment

Autoglym have good products that are very reasonably priced! I used to only use AG as that's what I was trained to use but over time I've found better stuff. Still use certain things and always go back to SRP as a fall back!

Comment

Surely she'll be silver in 6 months and that'll cost another ?110.. isn't that the problem?

Comment

Working...
            X