Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrapping finally done (pic heavy)

looks well tasty mate..

Looking good. Do like the black roof on the white siggy! Great result!!

Comment

The roof looks so cool a gotta get some time off and get mine done, av gone and done the same alloy and chipped it its only been on the car 3 weeks itl have to wait till i can raise the funds now.??hate them but may have to consider rimblades its getting expensive these 20s , but am keepin them

Comment

50 the garage i went to charged me 80 next time al have to go further a field

Comment

haha, good to know thou his prices are really good,, just found a place in liverpool bit of a run but there open on a saturday left an email hoping they will contact me this week for a price on the roof

Comment

Looks good. Might have to give signs express a visit myself . I give up with my alloys though. Will eventually get them done but no rush. Want a remap first

Comment

i likie very much

Comment

Netsky2, on 23 July 2013 - 07:46 PM, said:
                I will be getting a sun strip done soon too.

Netsky & Hutch ??

Comment

or the Dukes of Hazard hahahahaha

Comment

I know you have been fancying black door handles for a bit but I agree with Andy may make it look like a base model , would do the rear spoiler black , like that white insignia with the deep dish white/black rims. 50/50 about the bonnet to, twin smokers a defo maybe look alike afls to? (hongykongy ones)

Insignia with deep dish rims and black trim on rear spoiler ... would suit yours NetSky2

http://blog.insignia...iast.org/?p=208

Comment

Working...
                    X