Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the highest mileage Siggy on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the highest mileage Siggy on here?

Am I the only one on this forum with over 100k?

'09 CDTi 160 Elite Manual - 118k - Owned for approx six months.

Local Vx dealer - New EGR housing replaced £200 - Water pump and cam belt kit replaced £250 - Boot switch needs to be replaced £67 quoted from dealers - ABS, ESP and Traction Control lights came on simultaneously today so it'll have to go into the dealers for that.

Still love the car though!

My 59 plate is only on 55,600, of which I've done 8,000 in the 6 months I've owned the car. Will be doing another 4k over the next month when I go down to Spain in it. So far I've not had to do anything to it either.

Comment

same 2yrs old 32k only done 12k in 14 months

Comment

107k on mine, think its gone through 2 sets of front discs and a set of rears.??Think it also had a Aircon pump but that's about it other than servicing and the usual consumables.

Comment

Looks like I've still got the highest on here so far, 118k and rising!

Comment

That's about five of us then so far over 100k. Just clocked 120k today on mine.

Comment

Now clocked 121k. Still waiting to see if i need a new AFL headlamp as i had the yellow light come on the dash a few weeks back, the garage have looked it over, lubricated the actuator but said it might not last.

Comment

Belt and 100k but many do it before.

Comment

About 40k since sept 2011

Comment

You're the first on here to exceed my mileage at 121k MackScania. The only lingering problem I have at the moment is I need a replacement driver's side AFL headlight??which isn't cheap. Been looking for a second hand one for ages.

Comment

Not at all mate, just the opposite. Maybe I didn't give enough info. I bought mine a year ago at approx 117k and my headlight problem is the first one so far that may be expensive to sort. Apart from a couple of small repairs It's been the most reliable car that I've ever owned, even after completing so many miles After all, over 100k is a lot of miles at the end of the day. I'm more than happy with my siggy.

Comment

That's the spirit soldier!

Comment

Sort of off topic, but my 2 week old bi-turbo SRi ST has 2.3k on it now and my last car (Vectra Sri 150 Estate) had 230,000 miles on it when i traded it in (5years old) and it was still going strong.??The clutch and flywheel were only replaced at 199K (because the flywheel was banging - the clutch was OK)??So hopefully the Insignia will follow suit!

Comment

12 plate bought 12 months ago with 16k on the clock. Now just about to hit 80k so did 64k in a year. I hope it lasts the full 3 years I intend to keep it!

Comment

09 sri st 130k mi. gearbox, flywheel, two turbos,boost pipe. On the moment buzzing boost valve, slight coolant leak ocassionally and of course abs sensor

Comment

Working...
                              X