VXR and Vx Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR and Vx Line

Can someone please tell me what the difference is as a lamen between the standard car, the VXR and Vx Line?

Is it just the body kit or is it more extras? Also i'm presuming that a Vx Line Red is a red colour but do they make other colours too?

Too many differences to list here for your question. I suggest you go to the configuration on the vauxhall website which would also give you a visual as to how the car looks for different models / options.
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Totally agree. VXRs are mental. Vx line has nice body kit. Not having the nav I'd certainly go for that in future though

Comment

DonnyRick, on 14 July 2013 - 12:08 PM, said:
        VX-line is just your normal siggy with a kit on and 19" alloys. Spec is indeed decided on manufacture. I just bought a normal SRI with nab and Bluetooth and the picked up a cheap vx line kit. Just looking for alloys to finish the look.

VXR are 2.8turbo and mental. Very thirsty and very tempting but unless you have your own oil field and refinery I wouldn't bother.

And a desire to kill yourself or get lots of points

Comment

Thanks all. I've learnt a lot so far.

Comment

I didn't as I had already bought my elite back then, however my son comes back from Afghan for a weeks RNR soon and he plans to buy a white VXR while he's home but when he goes back guess who has to look after it for 4 months. Can't wait but I'm envious of all you VXR owners, especially in the arden blue.

Comment

Working...
            X