No announcement yet.

July 2013 Navi 600 / 900 Speed Camer POIs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 2013 - 2014 version for the Navi 900 is out now but at ?145 despite being annoying I'll make do with the odd missing road. Some of the directions as well leave a lot to be desired Tom Tom is a better Nav system but then it's an ugly "come nick me" on the windscreen
    Regards
    Brian

Comment

Has anyone else noticed that speed cameras dont always show up when in nav mode ie following a route??I thought I had a setting set incorrectly but I checked it today at a known camera with the nav off it detected the camera on approach no problem , driving in a loop I activated the nav knowing it would take me past the camera and it didnt show up at all

Now I know it does sometimes see cameras while in nav mode any ideas please

I have upgraded to the 900 from the 600 and have the speed camera download from Mr sheen

Comment

Got the navi 900wellfan, on 07 September 2013 - 10:22 AM, said:
        I am the same. When in Nav mode no cameras are visible on the screen, however, as I approach one I do get the warning. I have tried everything to no avail! I also upgraded the 600 to 900.

Read this and lff64 post,so tried it today for ya.

I've got the navi 900,so set the nav for home via some cameras,and yes got visual and chime!!
        sigpic

Comment

Hello Jimpop

I was not looking for camras on the map to be honest I was meaning The warning didnt pup on the screen

But this seems to vary a fair bit I drove from Haddenham to Leicester yesterday and it seemed to pick up all the cameras ,well the ones I saw anyway

To be honest I don't very often change the zoom level from what ever it starts up on

Comment

Hi Trik

you won't get a sound alert but you do get a visual alert popping up and you can set the distance at which the alert shows.

Robbie

Comment

Hi Trik.

as far as I can remember the setting for it only shows up when you go into your POI general settings where you have stored you camera data.

will check later to be sure?? Robbie

Comment

Hi Trik.

just checked I nav options go into POI and the option set the alert distance option shows

You have to press config button??Robbie

Comment

Speed cameras and safety cameras are the same thing aren't they?

Comment

Think this only works on the preface insignia, but not 100% certain.

Comment

Happy Grumpz, on 18 February 2014 - 10:41 PM, said:
                      Ok it appears that some just don't seem to work but the majority that I came across today gave me a visual and audible warning while in navigation mode.

Also if you name the file speedcamera_7.poi the 7 puts it in the cinema group and you get a camera symbol instead of a star.

I notice this on mine. Some camera has audio alert and some don't.

And also on my map the icon for the camera comes up as 40, do you know where it gets this icon from, i had a look at all the uli files and can't find the 40 icon, i want to change it to an actual speedcamera icon

Comment

jubaroo, on 18 May 2015 - 12:57 PM, said:
                        Hi Sriray,

I don't think This will work on mine as I have the RF900, is there anyway you can check please.

Cheers

Have a chat with these guys, they got the facelift model.

http://www.insignia-...c=19517&hl=navi

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
                          Got em,see you then.
                          Unfortunately no longer possible to get audible warnings as not suitable for Intellilink 900
                          Always strive to do better. If a job needs doing don't ask do it.

Comment

@Henry-root We're gonna need to change your name to Jesus at this rate....I've never seen so many threads get resurrected.
                            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

My word, I’ve have 3 cars since this post
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                                @Henry-root We're gonna need to change your name to Jesus at this rate....I've never seen so many threads get resurrected.
                                Jesus
                                Always strive to do better. If a job needs doing don't ask do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X