DRL Need Help Replacing Bulb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRL Need Help Replacing Bulb

I just used a small screwdriver tensioned the wires coming out move to one side flick the opposite with the small screwdriver then move??opposite??direction??flicking the other plastic tab did both sides very easey??got it off of youtube guy showing you how to do it

I've put a video in the how to section just like the above

Comment

rexyrex360, on 08 April 2015 - 01:39 PM, said:
      anyone able to post pictures of this at all I am having a nightmare doing this I can get the pliers at the bottom and with my finger on top .. but cant pull it out ... it wriggles but nothing else. any tips... also I has ordered the osram night breakers .. are they anygood (full front set) .. what lights do I need for rear and interior .... many thanks all

I have the Osram Nightbreakers fitted, they are far better than the yellow candle lights VX fitted as standard, you may loose a bit of skin getting them fitted though.

Also changed the side DRL bulbs to white light. and as mentioned above use a flat head screwdriver to help prize them out whilst holding the two lugs in place, they are actually easy to remove
      Live to ride, Ride to live

Comment

Working...
      X