car polisher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car polisher

Kestral DAS 6. You'll pick one up for about 75 quid. Then you'll need to buy pads etc for it! Check eBay. There's shops on there where I got mine from.

Scotty, on 06 August 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:
    Kestral DAS 6. You'll pick one up for about 75 quid. Then you'll need to buy pads etc for it! Check eBay. There's shops on there where I got mine from.

Have you any recommendations on pads to use or avoid please mate?

Comment

I use Megs Black 7" pad for applying wax, sealant or glaze and Megs 7" Yellow pad for polishing. I also use Hexalogic pads 6.5" and find them very good! The trick with using a DA is use the least abrasive pads and polish combo to get the job done! Its a bit of trial and error. Using a DA you are very unlikely to damage or burn the paint. Just remember to prepare the surface first, best to clay it so its smooth. There are plenty YouTube clips that explain the processes about passes and overlapping etc.

Comment

Right then took the plunge...........

Gone for http://www.rollupand...g-kit-595-p.asp plus the bag to keep it all in comes out at ?122.??There is then a discount code of 5% bringing it down to just under ?117

Ordered yesterday and got an e-mail this morning saying it had been despatched.??Won't get to use it until bank holiday weekend so got a few more days to watch YouTube clips to make sure I don't make a complete pigs ear of it!

Comment

Polisher got delivered on Tuesday afternoon so within the 3-5 working days advised when I ordered.

Unfortunately the polish that comes as part of the kit was missing.??E-mailed them that night, got an apology e-mail on the Wednesday morning and advising the polish would be sent out first class post.

Turned up yesterday morning so certainly can't complain about the service!

Comment

Working...
          X