Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth Retrofit Trip to Scotland

sounds good to me, count me in i can do any weekend exept easter

hello tangoman have you any idea on when martyn will be looking to do this !!!

Comment

any weekend for me chaps just give me a week or so notice and a bit heads up on a local hotel/b&b/travel inn with a nice bar and grub where i can book into

Comment

any of these for me

Comment

so looking good for 23rd and 24th has a location been set yet and maybee someone local(russell)hint hint could have a look at a travel inn/lodge/premier inn or local hotel for us

Comment

martyn, on Jun 4 2012, 10:10 PM, said:im stopping at the premier inn dumbarton
            have you booked in yet martyn or shall i wait until the date has been confirmed

Comment

martyn, on Jun 9 2012, 04:48 PM, said:Change of plan, Premier inn Bearesden due to no availability
              im already booked into dumbarton ,not too far away

Comment

martyn, on Jun 9 2012, 05:14 PM, said:knew i shouldnt have left it to the last second
                i booked as soon as you confirmed date,just a quick one martyn i was looking at the new samsung s 3 phone,if i get one will it work ok?

Comment

Russell, what the address for the sports centre? Might take a wee run in just too see some of the other guys on here!

Comment

Cheers Peter.

Comment

Enjoy your wee meet up gents to get your work done. I said I might pop in for a chat with some of the guys from here but unfortunately my Gran died at the start of the week and the funeral is tomorrow. Have a great weekend and I hope you all enjoy your new mods!! Cheers Scotty

Comment

Cheers Steve. She had a good innings at 94 years young!!

Comment

Peterb, on Jun 22 2012, 05:51 PM, said:Sorry for your loss Scotty,
                          Cheers Peter. Hope you enjoy your new toys!

Comment

Thanks Russell. Have a great wee meet up!

Comment

big thank you to martyn,his dad and russell for coffee and nice to meet all the other guys as well i was a nice weekend away for me and yes gretna or penrith depending on day/time ,there is some lovely sights to see around the highlands as we found out,took a lovely boat ride on lock lomand in the sun!!! of all things ,thanks again and look forward to seeing martyn when he is available

thetangoman, on Jun 23 2012, 11:33 PM, said:Big thanks to Martyn & Mark for the sterling work they carried out today (very scary seeing your car with virtually no dash during the work). 0930 until 1800. Some shift. Also big thanks to Peter, Tony, David, Ellio, & Kevin who all turned up as promised. Need to arrange a date for coding. Tony will ask Martyn if it would be possible to do yours @ Gretna Services on his way up to save you coming all the way up again.

Once again a big thanks to everyone for making it go so smoothly.

Trust is the name of the game and it worked out beautifully

Russell

Comment

Working...
                              X