• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De badge the rear vauxhall

http://www.insignia-...?showtopic=7291

Thanks

Comment

I'm confused. Do you want to remove or replace the badge or wordage.

If you want to remove the words then get some strong thread and a hair dryer. Heat the letters up and put the thread in behind and pull down. This will remove them safely and not damage your paint work. Use a quick detailer to remove the remaining glue!

Comment

hot water and a plastic card can do it to and that dental stringy stuff you no what I mean.

Comment

I wouldn't put a plastic card near my paint Russ. To big a chance of damage. Slightest slip and you'll be getting the polisher out! Stick to the thread/dental floss (good idea)!

Comment

Scotty, on 29 September 2013 - 08:48 PM, said:
            I wouldn't put a plastic card near my paint Russ. To big a chance of damage. Slightest slip and you'll be getting the polisher out! Stick to the thread/dental floss (good idea)!

I see what you mean but I used it on the sri badges and it keeps the sticky on the badges aswell??only a small amount of hot water used.Gotta have a steady hand oh I also masked the bottom of the badges to. saw the dental floss on pootube .

Comment

That's a good idea. Stronger than thread!! And a bit of lube on it!! Lol

Comment

Scotty, on 29 September 2013 - 11:11 PM, said:
                That's a good idea. Stronger than thread!! And a bit of lube on it!! Lol

Comment

Working...
                X