My dials are complete!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dials are complete!

I've finally sorted my LEDs out to how I want them. Still going to install brighter LEDs for the needles but this was a trial so I'm happy with the general outcome. Let me know what you think..

Also did a fellow members car earlier on. Blue conversion with higher brightness red LEDs for the needles. Seemed to work well.

Looking good.. Are these things to think about for Friday?

Comment

The blue needles have just taken me 2 hours and still need perfecting a little so maybe it will be a retrofit later on if you wanted.

You could order the brighter red ones and have them delivered to your address to bring with you if you wanted though it looks spot on with the standard ones too

Comment

Just asking the question really. I'm the only one having white. I don't know if I should change the display to white or leave it orange?

Comment

What's the other car being 58mpg?

Comment

I'd be tempted to go blue! Might look smart. I'd certainly get rid of the orange as it won't go as well as the blue or white IMO.

Comment

Blue in the centre... If the needles where blue yes. Think you're right otherwise and probably go with white. Shame you can't do the centre display as I have a CD400

Comment

The blue needles on yours looks amazing though!

Comment

I might be able to. Depends on how many LEDs it uses as I'll only have a few spare. We can see on the day

Comment

jmagee, on 23 July 2013 - 11:23 PM, said:
                    The blue needles on yours looks amazing though!

Thanks mate. Just need brightening up a bit.

Comment

Depends on time to. Where are the LEDs from? I've got a local Maplin if needed. I'll have a look at the others you've done to decide. I'm second up so don't really want to use your spares early on

Comment

I get them from farnell in leeds as its near to my work. Not sure if maplins sell them but if you get chance to have a look they are plcc2's.

Comment

Nothing on their website. I'll just stick with the white and red needles I think. I'm sure once the wife sees my brothers Corsa conversion I'll be requesting your services again. See you Friday

Comment

Those look great. Can you have red white and blue?? Just being patriotic.

Comment

Netsky2, on 24 July 2013 - 01:28 AM, said:
                              Blue with blue needles would look nice.. Good job Unilateral.

Hadn't even thought of that. Bloody good call

Comment

Working...
                              X