No announcement yet.

Joke of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you call a man with a seagull on his head?

Cliff.
    sigpic

Comment

My mate just hired an Eastern European cleaner, took her 15 hours to hoover the house.??Turns out she was a Slovak
      Regards
      Brian

Comment

A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten. We all looked at each other and another customer asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?"

She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one." She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there. The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710.

He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked "is there a 710 on this car?" She pointed and said, "Of course, its right there."
        I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

mka306, on 06 November 2013 - 07:05 PM, said:
          Bradleymarkey I must be having a bad day but I really don't get the joke???????
          Try again mate......
          I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

0011728, on 06 November 2013 - 07:28 PM, said:

Thanks, it took me ages to find a piccy

Comment

I'm quite chuffed that I got that one then

Comment

https://www.google.c...YaKSJNcCkYh4PNQ

Comment

CHUDLEIGHPAUL, on 06 November 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:
                    That is the reason no woman should be allowed anywhere near anything mechanical! !!
                    Ive just showed the Wife the clip....shes not talking to me now so a result

Comment

I just got back from holiday in Bangkok where I came very close to sleeping with a ladyboy. She looked like a woman, she walked like a woman, she talked like a woman and she even kissed like a woman! It was only when she drove me back to her place and reversed parked her car on the first attempt I thought ?hang on??

Comment

Police cordoned off Liverpool City Centre this morning when a? suspicious object was discovered in a car.

?

It later turned out to be a tax disc.

Comment

It was Not the nine O'clock News
                          Regards
                          Brian

Comment

Known for his long blonde hair, Jimmy Saville was asked during an interview for FHM magazine what grooming products he used. He replied : Haribo & Smarties.

Comment

Ive just lost the money for our lass's epilepsy prescription in the bookies.??She'll have a ******* fit when she finds out.

Comment

What do you call a man with a car on his head..

Jack!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X