Control module body wher is located?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control module body wher is located?

i think this is the one behind the glove box but im sure someone will be along shortly to clarify

Looks like the unit from the boot to me. In the cubby hole on the rhs

Comment

neeldub, on 24 December 2013 - 11:19 AM, said:
      No its in the pasenger side bevhind the glovebox in right hand drive models
      Exactly where it is, You need to remove glovebox and unclip the fuse holder.

Comment

Originally posted by pecky View Post
        neeldub, on 24 December 2013 - 11:19 AM, said:
        No its in the pasenger side bevhind the glovebox in right hand drive models
        Exactly where it is, You need to remove glovebox and unclip the fuse holder.
        Hi pecky, I think the module on my car is shot. Is it possible to switch it out for a new unit or will it need programming?

Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Richie. View Post
          Hi pecky, I think the module on my car is shot. Is it possible to switch it out for a new unit or will it need programming?

Rich
          Will need programming

Comment

Did you get it programmed and if so by who please?

Comment

Originally posted by $cott View Post
              Did you get it programmed and if so by who please?
              Hi mate, I thought this unit was affecting my afl lights as I had an error. After manY visits to Vauxhall without joy I tried a trusted local auto electrics who pin pointed it to a faulty actuator within the headlight. Bought a used lamp on gumtree and plugged it in and hay presto working afl s once again.

Comment

Working...
              X