2015MY Insignia changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BigMelt, on 20 February 2015 - 04:16 PM, said:
    I think the op is saying the pull down cubby hole under the headlight switch is missing not the passenger side glovebox!!

Vauxhall dropped this on the Vectra C when face lifted, just time repeating itself.

The glove box shelf been referred to as pictured is only available in LHD versions for some reason. It will not fit a RHD glovebox.

I was referring to the shelf in the glovebox as I didn't know that these were only available in LHD and I thought I had it missing.

I will miss the cubby hole when I get my new car, I use it quite a lot. It's a shame that Vauxhall feel the need to keep removing things as the models age.

Comment

Picked up my new insignia today. More details and pics tomorrow but most significant changes I have noted so far for MY2015 build

Only 1 USB and no SD card reader

Trackpad removed and now only an option on Nav models

Centre console rear vents absent

It appears there is now a dash warning light that comes on when dpf regen is running

Comment

Trackpad is no great loss. The one in my late MY14 Elite has turned out to be an annoying gimmick. Wouldn't be so bad if it worked in the same way as a standard laptop mousepad....but it don't.
        Elite ST 2.0i Auto. Power Red With All The Toys

Comment

BigMelt, on 21 February 2015 - 06:40 AM, said:
          DPF regen indicator should have been added years ago, long overdue given the problems they create when regen cycle is incomplete.

Definitely would of made it much easier to know when it happens.

Comment

Stored in the intellilink system. I expect upgrade by cd slot or maybe even dealer software upgrade (hope not will be costly)

Comment

Recently recieved my MY15 Insignia - gutted that it doesn't have the rear vents! Although has 3 power sockets, 1 at the front, 1 in the middle (near the armrest) and 1 at the back.

That said, the interior warms up pretty quickly with the heaters on anyway, so I guess it isn't really a loss!

Comment

If you just like the look of the vents compared to the pocket that replaces them you can buy the vent assembly online for about 20 quid and pop it in.. Vents will be non functional but the vents look better than the black hole in their place

Comment

SteVX-Line163, on 17 May 2015 - 02:45 PM, said:
                  You can still get the rear vents like mine and a few others on here, it must be spec related now

As in get them under warranty, fitted to actually work? or as Defie said just non functional ones?

Comment

My 2015 model year Elite Nav has the rear vents

Comment

Working...
                    X