Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changed continental to UK lights and reverse light and fog light are working opposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changed continental to UK lights and reverse light and fog light are working opposed

Im guessing you need to swap the reverse and fog wires at the rear fuse box found in the boot on the left hand side

That should solve the problem

Comment

Was it actually necessary to change the rear lights?

I can understand the headlights needing changed because of the direction of dipping.
      Elite ST 2.0i Auto. Power Red With All The Toys

Comment

Wouldn't the white reversing light and the red fog light be on the wrong side?

Comment

Yes, it might be not enough light around??in the dark when you reversing

I think The new insignia's have two reversing lights ?

If it's under the warranty , I wouldn't change the real light by my self, it may effect the warranty is well

Simple think but who knows how it will end

Comment

Daveb1089, on 09 July 2014 - 10:08 PM, said:
            Wouldn't the white reversing light and the red fog light be on the wrong side?

Thought about that after I wrote my post (Doh!).

Never understood the logic of having one reversing light and one rear fog light. Might be fair enough on a cheap city runabout. But even most of those come with a pair of each nowadays. VX just penny pinching in the extreme.
            Elite ST 2.0i Auto. Power Red With All The Toys

Comment

I suppose if they had two of each, they would be the same for everywhere and not need changing or fiddling with?

Comment

Working...
              X