Alloy courier help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alloy courier help

First of all sorry if this is the wrong place to post this question.

I have found some double spoke alloy wheels with tyres and have agreed a price with the buyer. Only realised after that he won't accept courier he wants collection and it's a 6 hour round trip for me so in my opinion to far.

The reason he won't accept courier is because he can't guarantee he will be in when courier comes as they can't provide a set time.

Does anyone know a courier service that can provide a set time for collection of wheels. The location of the alloys are Birmingham. Any help would be appreciated as I really want these on my car.

Thanks
    sigpic

Normal company to use is Paisley Freight. If try them first.

Comment

Thanks but on the FAQ page it says there time slot is between 9 and 5 or 8 and 5. That's my problem. I need a courier for example that can say they will collect between 9 and 10. I'm sure the seller could be available then as it's in an hours slot. Thanks for your response though.
      sigpic

Comment

Shame we can't arrange member courier service, as on provided by members.

For example i work in cov and travel from derby daily, then if someone goes from derby north etc.

Some firm must provide an "allocated time" service, but guess there will be a premium to it.

Comment

Thanks all will look into this tomorrow
          sigpic

Comment

Just past southend / Essex
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X