2014 Insignia Lights Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Insignia Lights Upgrade

Your DRLs are Polargs and dipped beam H7s. Headlights are H1s. Most go for Philips Extreme for the H1s and H7s.

Is it two bulbs behind the projectors? I thought it was just a flap that moves to direct the light from dipped to main on the one bulb.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Well I can't help with the bulb name but I think late 2014 onward have the projector lenses and have a bi holegen bulb unless it has AFL lighting.

It could be one of the bulbs Scotty mentioned but if yours has projector lenses it should defiantly be just the one. I'm just going by what's on mine really and yours is higher spec so should at least have??projectors I'd have thought.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I can't find anything about the bulb size in my manual. Page 225 tells you how to replace them and tells you they're bi holegen or bi xenon (AFL) but not the size.

I think I may do the hid upgrade. A few on here have done so with great results and already having projectors makes it pretty easy and painless. That could be another option if you fancy it. As you say, the bulbs it comes with look pretty yellow next to the led DRL's.

Comment

Try checking out this thread, ant. It looks like its been discussed before. http://www.insignia-...showtopic=12824

It looks like its a 9012 (hir2)

Comment

Working...
          X