whitstable kent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whitstable kent

Im off down to whitstable this sat till monday staying at the local premier inn,is anyone on here local to the area who knows any nice walks and pubs to eat and drink at

have a good weekend tony
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Cheers dave but its a long drive,i wonder if any meets are local to where i will be at weekend,anyone up for this

Comment

Angela will love that mate,,take her away for weekend,then you piss off to a car meet
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Go down to "beach walk" nice pub there. Went uni in canterbury so whitstable was only 10mins down the road. Pop into canterbury as well. Nice place

Comment

Cheers for that,i went to broadstairs last year as thats where i bought my car from,i know its a long way to drive for a car,i found a good fairly large shopping centre there and i will visit it again this time,all the roads are new around there as well and was a few not even opened up,yes will be staying at the premier inn on main road before you go down into whitstable,i had a quick look around cantebury last time but not that impressed so cant see us going back there again,i was thinking of walking to seasalter another place i havent been

CHUDLEIGHPAUL, on 21 October 2014 - 09:08 PM, said:
            The High Street and beachfront is a pleasant walk, there are a few pubs along there that serve local seafood,??although it is some time since I was there, I cant give you any names. But I'm sure you will enjoy yourself. If I remember right there are two Premier Inns there one is on the mainroad and the other nearer to the town centre. If you have time, a drive to Broadstairs is well worth while, there is a beautiful beach there and it is a well preserved Victorian seaside town.

Comment

Spose canterbury was only good because i was at uni there. Guess if i went back now i would find it boring.

Theres a retail outlet in ashford. Have a google and see if you'd like it. And theres bluewater shopping centre which is my favourite shopping centre in the country

Comment

CHUDLEIGHPAUL, on 26 October 2014 - 07:20 PM, said:
                Hope you weren't inconvenienced to much by the A2 closure, I was down in the Sittingbourne area and saw the signs.

no i was fine mate,i thought oh no when i saw the signs but all good

Comment

We had a great time,went to broadstairs,cantebury and bluewater shopping centres and had a good couple of nights out in whitstable

Car was faultless done 730 miles at a steady 74mph on motorway and returned 56.9mpg,not bad i thought but could do with a wash now

Comment

tonyord, on 27 October 2014 - 08:45 PM, said:
                    We had a great time,went to broadstairs,cantebury and bluewater shopping centres and had a good couple of nights out in whitstable

Car was faultless done 730 miles at a steady 74mph on motorway and returned 56.9mpg,not bad i thought but could do with a wash now
                    back home to gods country tony

Comment

exclusiv., on 27 October 2014 - 08:59 PM, said:
                      back home to gods country tony

good to be back dave,was a nice little break but took 7 hours in traffic to get back

Comment

Working...
                      X