Tips on getting the right seat posistion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips on getting the right seat posistion

Drop it to its lowest portion. Put recline to approx 70-80 degrees and then being seat forward till you reach the pedals! Then pop out under thigh support full. Job done.

I tend to have my recline more up right because of my back issues. The lumbar support I don't like so I'd make sure that's back in as far as it goes. The under thigh support is what helps me!

Comment

It really annoys me when you take the car to the garage and they completely change your seat settings to move the car 20 feet.

Comment

Just let the wife drive the car then spend weeks getting seat back in position again... LOL

Luckily I havent let her drive my new sigi yet so its still comfortable,
        Live to ride, Ride to live

Comment

bazzer, on 26 October 2014 - 05:01 PM, said:
          It really annoys me when you take the car to the garage and they completely change your seat settings to move the car 20 feet.

Agree with this completely.

Took car for service, all seat adjustments had been changed (tilt on base, thigh support, backrest angle, distance from pedals and lumbar position).

Almost as though they do it for a laugh to be honest.

2 weeks on, still can't get the %^&*ing thing set back to the position it was in before (which was perfect).

Comment

Mine always gws back to the exact position, I think! It's not often others drive my car though.

Comment

Working...
            X