How can I tell if I have a MY2015 model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I tell if I have a MY2015 model

I dont think the MY2015 has been even released yet?

I've never found out when mine was built even though I bought it new in August but just looked on the manual and infortainment manual and both have 01/2014 on the back. is that pointing to a 2014.5MY?
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Yeah I remember you saying about the SONO the last time we had this discussion. I'm a private buyer but was never given a SONO in my paperwork from Evans Halshaw. To be honest last time I was in the dealers, we didn't part on good terms. Without going into to much detail I found the sales person and sales manager to be pretty incompetent and as soon as they'd gotten me to agree to leave them top score feedback when the Vauxhall survey came, they didn't want to know when I went back with questions or concerns.??Its a shame I paid for a 3 year service plan or would have gone elsewhere. The only thing in their favour to keep to the plan is they're within walking distance of my work place.

Edit; I forgot to add...I gave 0s and ticked the option to allow Vauxhall to pass on a copy to them so they're not happy with me.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
      X