No announcement yet.

1.8 SRI Petrol - Should I change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my MPG is poor I get about 30 MPG average but a lot of mines is short trip and 7 mile trip to work each way, and once every two weeks I have a 132 mile round trip ( back roads, A roads and Oxford) to see my daughter, I will reset my Average MPG tonight an see what I get to end of the week
    upcoming mods: led lights (interior and license plate)- on their way, de-badge front grill, new rims, new audio unit, mud flaps

Comment

I would say 30mpg average combination drive is about right in this colder weather. The siggy is heavier than the 1.8 Vectra C so therefore uses more fuel.

Comment

So on Sunday I put £50 of BP unleaded in with redex, so that filled my tank up to about 3/4 tank, on Friday I was just over half an tank ( forgot to tank an photo of mpg and miles, however I had go pick my ex and daughter so I reset my mpg and miles so after an 126 ish mile round trip I got an mpg of 39.2 but end of to day it was like 36 point Something

Think about getting an eco remapped
        upcoming mods: led lights (interior and license plate)- on their way, de-badge front grill, new rims, new audio unit, mud flaps

Comment

Working...
        X