Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new mod

Hi guys,

Thanking to the info on the forum, here is my new mod, that I am very proud of, and my wife said she`s happy (so I might be getting some tonight, or not) ...

So that`s before ....

And this is after :

it does make the boot shollower, but i already knew that and I am happy (so is she). I still have enough place to put the baby pram and quite a few shopping bags, so happy days ....

Althoghether was about 78 quid, ordered last week on thursday, came this morning !!!!

Nice mod. But does it not make the car heavier thus less mpg? All that stuffs in my garage.

Comment

Scotty, on 08 December 2014 - 03:45 PM, said:
      Nice mod. But does it not make the car heavier thus less mpg? All that stuffs in my garage.

don`t think it`s heavier than another 10 kg....which is nothing .... they are made of foam....not that heavy !!!

Comment

Swinton, on 08 December 2014 - 04:02 PM, said:
        Why do you carry 2cans of oil or what ever is in them

because was an offer of BOGOF in Halfords, screen wash! And I have no garage to leave them in, the flat is too small and I don`t hve anywhere to put them.

Comment

I know where to put the oil.......................................in the engine

Comment

keep them cubby holes filled or the other half will

Comment

Moodaddy, on 08 December 2014 - 06:07 PM, said:
              How much space do you lose? How many inches does it bring the floor up? & does this work with a full size spare or just a space saver??
              mines about 4 inches,,,,and before the sarky remarks,,,my boot floor riser
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

exclusiv., on 08 December 2014 - 07:08 PM, said:
                mines about 4 inches,,,,and before the sarky remarks,,,my boot floor riser

r u sure ??? we weren`t talking about the boot organizer? oh....sorry...in this case myine one is about 7 inches....ahem...sorry...was the boot organizer ? ...about 4 inches that one !!!

I don`t think it goes with the full size wheel, i only have the space saver, I am not that wealthy as you lot are...alloy wheels and ful size spare....

Comment

Working...
                X