What did you get for Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you get for Christmas

A swimming pool,hotel and weather that's 29 degrees.
    sigpic

Logosgil, on 28 December 2014 - 02:32 PM, said:
    A swimming pool,hotel and weather that's 29 degrees.
    Bridlington can be nice this time of year...
    I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

Lol.brid isn't nice any time of year!
      sigpic

Comment

I'll PM you!!!!

Comment

The usual slippers and smellies and the wife surprised me with a smart telly so quite pleased.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I told everyone that I didn't want anything and guess what????????

Comment

I got the usual.......... prostate stimulator , anal vibrator and socks.

Comment

I got a new Kindle paperwhite, clothes, tyres for the car & treated myself to a tuning box & some xbox goodies . Far too good to myself haha

Comment

I got the kids (myself ) an exbox one and they loving it

Comment

CHUDLEIGHPAUL, on 28 December 2014 - 11:02 PM, said:
                    What part of Tenerife are you? By the way it does snow there, just look up at the mountain!

Puerto de Le cruz,yes I have a mountain in front of me with snow on.

starting to get hot next to the pool now,though the misses has just told me 10 in the morning is to early to start drinking,
                    sigpic

Comment

I always ask for money so i dont moan about getting crap presents, no one dare buy me anything now
                      I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

CHUDLEIGHPAUL, on 29 December 2014 - 09:37 PM, said:
                        Whats the hotel like?

Hotel botanico,nice hotel to be fair.freindly staff and very clean.

Few snobby folk though!

Flying back Friday,so nearly bloody over,
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X