The Soaps Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Soaps Thread

I think the whole Platt family should take a bus trip, preferably one way......

Watch corry and Emmerdale,,,,,lucky locklan,,,,bet he hasn't stopped sniffing his fingers for past two weeks
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

CHUDLEIGHPAUL, on 29 March 2015 - 10:02 PM, said:
      Must admit to watching soaps, but I regard them as wallpaper until something better comes on. Tend to follow Eastenders more than any other.

Your f**king joking,eastenders.the most depressing shite on telly.

Wife watches all the soaps,and what crap,I'd just turn over,

But I won't do that coz she's tell me off
      sigpic

Comment

Never underestimate hollyoaks...
        sigpic

Comment

In Corrie, the one that has just escaped to Portugal was probably the tastiest on the Street, IMHO

Comment

You mean.............................................. .... Elsie Tanner leaves the Street to live in Portugal with her boyfriend of the '60s, Bill Gregory
            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Daveb1089, on 29 March 2015 - 10:49 PM, said:
              In Corrie, the one that has just escaped to Portugal was probably the tastiest on the Street, IMHO

I'd have done her mum!

Comment

ashfordcharlie, on 30 March 2015 - 10:31 AM, said:
                Wow, just for a fleeting moment I thought this was the new Top Gear team !!

We can only live in hope. Wouldn't matter what they tested

Comment

ARRRRR soaps are sh*t wifey tries to watch em but I just try and turn over or plug in the headphones on the ipad and watch something else . She likes to watch that stupid hospital one Casualty hate hate hate it and Eastenders is so depressing LOL

Now I do pay attention when Hollyoaks is on though
                  Live to ride, Ride to live

Comment

The only soaps i watch are Fast n Loud, Custom My Ride etc etc, and of course TOP GEAR ..

Comment

conno57, on 30 March 2015 - 12:48 PM, said:
                      and of course TOP GEAR ..

So thats all on DAVE now then
                      Live to ride, Ride to live

Comment

Yep years and years of re runs

Comment

Working...
                        X