Weekend plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend plans

Any plans for the upcoming long weekend guys.???
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Wanted to do a bit of gardening but the weather...........

I'll have a few beers instead.

Comment

I think with the weather looking so-so, it has been universally agreed by SWMBO it is a gardening weekend, so deep joy!!!

Comment

CHUDLEIGHPAUL, on 01 April 2015 - 10:39 PM, said:
        Put my feet up, the weather is going to be shite.
        aye was hoping to give the car a good going over on sat ,,,but it will piss down
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Meant to be decent up here. But being crippled I'll need to take the car to the local hand wash place to give it a once over.

Comment

Working Friday & Saturday then out cleaning the car on Sunday and possibly a nice drive Sunday night weather dependent.

Comment

Scotty, on 01 April 2015 - 11:10 PM, said:
              Meant to be decent up here. But being crippled I'll need to take the car to the local hand wash place to give it a once over.

when you mean decent,do you mean the snow is only 6" deep?

Comment

dippy27, on 02 April 2015 - 01:09 AM, said:
                Well I'm giving the motor a good run out on Sunday but before that she'll be having a bath..
                ditto,i always make sure she has a bath or shower before I let her get in the car,especially if I have just hoovered it out

Comment

Havnt been told what I'm doing yet.
                  sigpic

Comment

Logosgil, on 02 April 2015 - 11:31 AM, said:
                    Havnt been told what I'm doing yet.
                    i have,,,,visitin grandkids on monday.......350 ml round trip to deliver some easter eggs....ffs

Comment

I'll be giving the car its first wax, as long as I don't give up after drying it....like every other time. Always seem to go wash the car in glorious sunshine, drys off lovely and then pisses it down.

Comment

Stephen.s13, on 02 April 2015 - 03:42 PM, said:
                        Fitting some different wheels on the Astra if weather holds up. Finish the house off after moving in last weekend, look after my little baby. No rest for me haha

Ohh on that note, Sorry to hi-jack the OP but My little boy was born last month, not yet posted it on here :P/>

Edward James, born 4th March />

Congrats.

No snow up here. Took mine to get a bath today and washed the wifes mini myself. The wee cars my limit! Enjoy your long weekend gents and I'll enjoy my two weeks, one day off!

Comment

I've got too much OCD for that. I've resigned myself to the fact I won't be washing/detailing my car as much as I have with other cars. Plus, I wouldn't trust her not to drop the mitt on the ground and pick it up and put straight back on the car!

Comment

well im off to kent...a 350 mile drive each way so should be fun on a good friday but setting off about 4 in morning so should miss most of traffic...i hope

Comment

staying in whitstable as got friends there but couple of nights out plannes,one local in whitstable/hearn bay and one in cantebury but i want to go to london on sat day time but dont think i will get my way

Comment

Working...
                              X